Call: 011-43085920 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards & Recognition
Becoming an Achievers’ Award winner gives you:
- A higher business profile and an enhanced reputation which could ultimately lead to continued business success.
- The opportunity to use the winner’s logo on your website alongside other promotional materials.
- An impressive winner’s trophy and certificate to proudly display in your office.
- An invitation to join the Achievers’ Award judging panel for future rounds (offered upon request).
- Become eligible for Nomination of other acclaimed National and International Awards
Becoming an Achievers’ award winner will give you numerous PR benefits:
- An article highlighting your company will be placed on Achievers’ website and social media pages. The IAF’s website attracts over 20,000 visitors a month and has an audience of 200,000 professionals.
- Quotes from the President of the Awards Committee on why your company won the award can be used in press releases and for other marketing materials.
- Company placement in the Achievers’ World magazine which is sent to 25000 professional subscribers including top executives of leading corporate houses, PSUs, Government bodies, trade forums, international organisations, foreign agencies, business class hotels, institutes, libraries, indian & foreign member of IAF etc.
- Personal consultation with an IAF PR expert to discuss how best to market the award.
- Exclusive professional photos and videos from the event to be used in your press-releases, company web-site and other promotional materials.
The credibility and popularity of the Awards can be understood by the names associated with it for years now. The selection process is overlooked by some distinguished names from the fields like Science, Technology, Sports, Research, Medicine, Business, Sports, Journalism, Judiciary, Bureaucracy, Politics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Civil Society etc. One can judge when veterans are the jury members, transparency and credibility of the awards get additional advantage.
CSR TIMES Award 2 Jury:
1. Ms. Stuti Kacker – Chairperson, NCPCR: Stuti Narain Kacker, Head of the child rights panel by Women and Child Development Ministry, is a 1978 batch IAS officer. Ms. Kacker retired as Secretary from Disability Affairs, in the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. She was heading the management committee of the Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA).
2. Mr. Kamal Singh – Executive Director, Global Compact Network India: Mr. Kamal Singh is currently leading UN Global Compact Network India as Executive Director. He holds Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and is also an Alumnus of JNU. Prior to joining UN GCNI, he was the Director General at National HRD Network wherein he contributed significantly towards creating multi-value propositions for its stakeholders and a critical mass of leadership in its members.
3. Padma Shri Dr. KK Agarwal – Immediate past President Indian Medical association: Recipient of Padma Shri, Vishwa Hindi Samman, National Science Communication Award and Dr B C Roy National Award Dr K. K Aggarwal has been serving the humanity and social cause as Senior Consultant Physician and Cardiologist. He is currently Vice President of Confederation of Medical Associations of Asia and Oceania and Immediate Past National President Indian Medical Association.
4. Dr. MP Narayanan – Vice Chairman, World Mining Congress & Ex CMD Coal India: Former Chairman of Coal India, Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Chairman, Environmental Appraisal Committee for Industries, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt of India. He is also the Vice Chairman of the World Mining Congress and keeps addressing conferences and Seminars in a large number of countries.
5. Mr. A K Tyagi – Ex Chairman, Mecon: Ashok Kumar Tyagi is the former CMD of Mecon Limited. He has several firsts to his credit such as the largest hazardous waste containment system in Asia, largest city CNG network in world, most creative CSR programs in Jharkhand etc. Apart from these.
One might be have a craving to share space with some of the bigwigs of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Beauruecracy, Education, Science, etc, yet turning that craving into a reality may seem a far cry for many. Some may stay waiting for some miracle to happen in their lives while a few, quick on making hay while the sun shines,come and merge with the latest trends happening in the recent times to share a platform with who’s who of diverse domains.
With that purpose in mind to bring people of such diverse arenas together and give them a common platform for sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas, thoughts & views and networking, the emergence of Achievers’ World has set its foot. When that platform is provided, the participants are also given opportunities to share their experiences and presentations about their respective domains, which therefore acts as a huge promotional platform. Apart from the promotion, the Awards forum creates a solid ground to establish a base and repo for someone’s respective brand or organisation. Some of the select award winners are featured in the Awards’ publication – Achievers’ Award, and vice versa.