Watch glimpses of our last Seminar covered by ETNOW:
In Association With
THE CSR TIMES AWARDS
CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY!
Our flagship event – The CSR Times Awards, instituted in 2014 is now entering its 10th year as a coveted recognition, honouring corporates and individuals for their outstanding CSR endeavours.
The stage is set for the 10th edition on the 21st of August 2023 in New Delhi, when luminaries and high social impact organizations will be felicitated for their corporate stewardship and positive contributions to society through their exemplary, innovative and sustainable initiatives.
The CSR TIMES Awards emphasize the importance of not only rewarding but also showcasing the good CSR work. We further amplify these efforts through our leading magazine CSR Times and through promotion on our social media channels.
Your exemplary work deserves recognition and it is once again time for us to reward true leaders and deserving organisations like yours.
We invite nominations for the 10th CSR Times Awards in various categories and sub-categories.
CSR Times covers news, views, interviews, write-ups, facts and figures, and more on the Corporate Social Responsibility aspect.
CSR Times also provides a much needed platform for the corporates and individuals to highlight their contributions towards the welfare of society. CSR Times reaches out to a robust readership from business owners to bureaucrats.
Apart from the publication, we and our sister concerns have been organizing summits, workshops, discussion panels, awards functions in India and abroad for over two decades. Our events are graced by prominent National & International personalities, Senior Leaders, Union Ministers, Head of PSUs, Corporates, NGOs etc.
• Project Eligibility:The nominated project should have completed minimum one financial year (2022-23)
• Documents/supporting literature for reference should be sent either in the form of photocopy or digitally by Email/USBs/Courier.
• Entries should be in English language only. The organizing committee reserves the rights to all communications, documents sent for the nominations and awards and the same are non-returnable.
• The organisers are not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
• The organising committee ensures that all the documents sent by the entrant that recommends their nomination for the award will be handled confidentially.
• Submission of any entry acknowledges the right of the organisers to use it for exhibition, promotion and publication purposes in any medium.
• If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcing that nomination and award is strictly within the discretion of the organisers.
• Documents once sent for nomination, will not be returned.
• The organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme, venue, date or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• Nominations will be accepted only in the prescribed form.
• In case of any ambiguity found in the nomination form or any other detail furnished in support of nomination, at any stage during or after the awards, then the nomination/award will stand revoked.
The CSR TIMES Awards’ mechanism comprises of the following selection process:
STAGE I: SCREENING ROUND
It will be completely based upon the application form filed by the entrants. The detailed application form has been divided into various sections and each section has certain weightage.
STAGE II: JURY ROUND
After the screening round the top entry in each of the categories would be selected. The selected organization could be called for a virtual interaction with the Jury, if required. The jury would assess the organizations on pre- decided evaluation criteria.
Entries will be judged by a panel of corporates, agency and academic executives as well as by the team of CSR
TIMES. The evaluation of the entries will be based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and outcomes. The most important benchmark is proven success in aligning strategic objectives with end goals.
CSR TIMES Awards is open to all companies, public sector enterprises (their units), Corporate Foundations & Trusts, NGOs/INGOs working for Indian populace and individuals. All work that is mentioned for nomination must have been in operation for at least one calendar year.
The applicant organization may have to present project in front of the jury members virtually (during the jury round), if required. A prior notice of the same will be given 3-5 days before the scheduled call.
Incomplete, ambiguous or, wrong entries may be disqualified at any phase of the process without any notification.
Jury’s decision will be final and binding.
Entrants will receive an email acknowledgment when an entry has been received.
SECTORS – PSUs, Corporates, Corporate Foundations, CSR Professionals : INR 50,000/- + 18% GST
SECTORS – Government, Municipalities, NGOs, MSMEs, Start-ups, etc.. : INR 30,000/- + 18% GST
• Fee includes registration for two delegates
• The nomination fee is non-refundable
Nomination fee needs to be paid either online or through Direct Bank Transfer/ or by cheque in favour of Brandworks Media Pvt. Ltd. – our official event management partner. Fee should be sent along with the application form.
Please note down the following account information:
Account Number: 9810066763, Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch: Mayur Plaza IV, Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi 110091
IFSC Code: KKBK0000203, MICR Number: 110485046
Phone: +91 11 43085920
• Winning Certificate & Trophy.
• Dedicated web page in CSR TIMES website for the winning projects.
• Selected projects will also be featured in CSR TIMES.
• Selected nomination/ projects will be given opportunity to give a presentation about the project and will also have an opportunity to be a part of the panel during the Summit.
• Social media promotions & media coverage.
Watch the glimpses of our 9th National CSR Summit & CSR Awards 2022, covered by ET NOW News Channel
Carefully fill up this form.
Please send the supporting documents separetely through email or by courier.
For any query/clarification, contact : 011-43085920, +91 9599490646 email: email@example.com
Corporate Office: 312, Vardhman Sunrize Plaza, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi – 110096